Day by Day



21 July 2006

Drudge hacked...

While perusing over to Drudeg for a quick pre-bed time shot of anxiety, I noted this.

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.drudgereport.com/

The following error was encountered:

Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is root.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generated Sat, 22 Jul 2006 02:22:01 GMT by nyc1.ha-hosting.com (squid/2.5.STABLE6)


Huh...

Hezbollah?

Hackers?

Sulllivan?

4 comments:

Scootmaroo said...

He must have really pissed of Ann Coulter, (she found out he was gay after thinking she was dating him all these years) and she unleashed the two headed beast of the internet to destroy him. ......that is all I can think of. Or, he didn't pay his server bill. I mean really, how does he generate income????

Citizen Deux said...

Two headed beast? What, precisely are the two heads?

Scootmaroo said...

Her Adam's Apple and another appendage which shall remain unmentioned. I really have to think of something to blog about, but there is far too much going on that angers me right now, so I would not be coherent.

Major John said...

I vote for Sullivan. And I find it gob-smackingly vile of him...