23 December 2006

Blasphemy...


One must find a production of the Very Merry Unauthorized Children's Scientology Pageant . The performance I and Citizen Une saw at Dad's Garage in Atlanta last night was nothing short of riotous.

The entire show takes place as a dead serious children's pageant for Scientology. Years ago my uncle was an editor for the Clearwater Sun. Now Clearwater Florida is gorund zero for the nut cases group championed by Kirstie Allie, Tom Cruise and John Travolta. The show has some great lines and truly ridiculous songs.

As a dyed in the wool "unbeliever" I found it refreshing and sobering. In preparing for the show we reviewed some of the basic tenets of Scientology. It's a scary group, but here in the open USA, we can tolerate these folks and many, many others.

See it if you can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see. I am arriving in less than a week. And you went to a performance at Dad's Garage without me.

Humph, I say. Humph. Damn your Thetan infested soul.

Oh yes, and Merry Christmas.

Cosmic Connie said...

OMG, I have to see this. When is it coming to Houston?!?

Captain USpace said...

Sounds great!

..
absurd thought -
God can not be quantified
so therefore must not exist

man can't measure beyond Space
so then does it not exist?
..