Day by Day



25 January 2006

I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago! Huh?


You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

Only $279,900! Tax, tag and dealer prep not included.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



Okay, just a fun little item. I suspect you can really get a look into yourself with all of the internet quizzes. I think a combined Brokeback Mountain and Which NEOCON are you quiz would be revealing...

7 comments:

Ld. Adm. G. Marock said...

Once again, CD nails it!! Glenn Reynold's wimpy Mazda RX-8 proves who the real Blogger with Ba**s is.

Scootmaroo said...

Sigh. I am the Lamborgini as well. I think YOU should come up with the neocon/brokeback quiz.

Sample question: Do college age pranksters trying to get a rise out of with questions about gay cowboy movies make you uncomfortable and unable to speak about anything but "returning to the ranch?"

Citizen Deux said...

Thanks Admiral! Any Tennessee lawyer would certainly quail beside your impressive CV as well!

sonicfrog said...

I'm a Vette! I'm not very fond of the car in real life. Does this make me a self-hater.

Citizen Deux said...

Only if you fill up your tank with regular...

Scootmaroo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scootmaroo said...

Oops. Didn't mean to offend....