06 August 2006

Scoot rocks with "Give A Man Enough Rope...."


Scoot, my much more literate friend has cooked up a worthy commentary on his blog which earned a nod from Slate
For those not familiar with his work, check this out and peruse his blog. I believe he has a number of great and accurate insights into politics, society and culture. I don't agree with some of his views - but this guy is sharp!

Give A Man Enough Rope....

PS - And if you drop by, be sure to let him know I did get him something from Chile, even if it was after a little too much Emergency Protocol 417.

4 comments:

sonicfrog said...

I wish you two knew how to quit each other!!! :-)

Citizen Deux said...

*sigh*

insert eyeroll here

Well, I am not the one getting the nod from Slate, perhaps some of Scoot's fame will rub off on me if I throw in a little international giftage bribery.

Beseide, I think I forgot his birthday...28 or 29?

sonicfrog said...

29???? Holy Crap! You're a young pup!!!

sonicfrog said...

I knew that!