16 September 2007

Travel blog...

Well, I am on the road again. I am off to a lovely Navy sponsored training course in my former town of residence. For those of you who weren't paying attention, we used to live in Norfolk, Virginia. The city is a perfect size. It is situated amongst sme of the most beautiful landscape imaginable. The town has grown, largely due to military consolidations, and boasts a good mix of rural and urban life. I think we truly miss it. We have a great number of friends there and felt really at home. Who knows, perhaps one day.

5 comments:

ep417 said...

Say hello for me....

Citizen Deux said...

RGR THAT!!!

sonicfrog said...

Hello... Anyone Home???

ep417 said...

Here I am! In england! hungover after watching the UK v. Tonga rugby match last night with a bunch of drunk brits!

Citizen Deux said...

Back - glad to hear you're alive Capt.